Information on processing personal data
In relation with cooperation between Marion Ltd and subject of which you are a representative (our client), and in accordance with the fact that since 25.05.2018 new regulation, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) ordinance of European Parliament and European Council 2016/679 from 27.04.2016 in the case for protection of physical individuals regarding processing personal data and for the case of free flow of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46/WE, respecting your privacy, as well as ensuring that you know who, and how is processing your personal data, below we present information that will help you establish it.
- The administrator of your personal data, including identification information, address information and contact information is Marion Ltd with headquarters in Gdynia, Poland, on Chwaszczyńska 131 a. (DPO- Data Protection Officer)
- We do not have the obligation to appoint an Inspector of Data Protection, but in all cases regarding data protection you can contact us through e-mail, using the address email@example.com
- Your personal data have been acquired from our client.
- DPO will be processing following categories of data: identification information, contact information, work position and location in the organizational structure.
- Personal data will be processed by us in following aims and on following fundaments:
a. In order to fulfil an agreement made by us and our client (contract), based on article 6 letter f GDPR (this basis will be called our legally justified interest); our legally justified interest in this case refers to ensuring the possibility of correctly fulfilling the Contract;
b. In order of possible investigation and defence from claims, based on our legally justified interest; our legally justified interest in this instant means ensuring the means of taking according actions to investigate claims towards our Client, as well as defence from claims, which our Client may have towards us;
c. If personal data received by us will be visible in accounting documents, additional fundamental and aim will be to abide by the responsibility deriving from accounting regulations and tax regulations, including responsibility of keeping archives according to article 6 let c GDPR.
- You have a right to demand access to you personal data, altering them and deleting them, and additionally to demand restriction of its processing.
- You also have a right to raise an objection – from reasons connected to a special situation – towards processing data being done by us for purposes relating to our legally justified interest.
- Recipients of your personal data will be subjects , to whom we are obligated to deliver data on the basis applicable law regulations (including proper tax organs), subjects that are currently implementing information technologies services, accounting services, courier or postal services and advisory services.
- Personal data will be kept for the duration of the performance of the contract, and also after it is finished – until the responsibility of keeping archive of the documents relating to making and fulfilling the Contract is ceased, or the expiration of mutual claims between us and our Client (depending on which of the indicated circumstanes occurs later)
- If you decide that processing personal data is inconsistent with GDPR, you can bring forth a complaint to the President of the office for the protection of personal data.
- During processing your personal data none automatic decision making shall take place, that includes profiling.
- You Personal Data will not be passed to third states (meaning any area outside of European Economic Area), nor to any international organizations.